Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Global Randomness

My Mom sent me an IM: "What is www.globalrandomness.blogspot.com?"


I had never heard of it, but I liked the title. Then she added: "It has photos of you." Hmmmm...who was this mysterious website owner person posting unauthorized pictures of me? I conducted some investigative work (by clicking on the link) and discovered that she had come across the blog of our India adventures that Miss Sherry Zarabi has been pouring over since we arrived.


We've been here for less than two weeks and already Sherry's published 29 posts. So I finally read it. I highly recommend Global Randomness for getting the full story - all the details that don't appear on my own blog. Our blogs are like a toothbrush and toothpaste. They work best as a unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment